Unsafe and defective products pose a serious risk of the public. Each year, many people are seriously injured or even killed due to the negligence of product designers and manufacturers. Some products also fail to properly warn the public of the risks involved in using the product.
Product Liability Cases
Product liability cases can include:
– Defective motor vehicle parts such as tires, brakes, airbags, and seatbelts
– Defective household tools such as lawnmowers, saws, drills, and other power tools
– Defective industrial machinery such as conveyor belts or assembly line machinery that malfunction or lack safety guards
– Defective medical devices such as the DePuy Hip Implant, defibrillators, and pace makers
– Defective/Dangerous supplements and dietary products that are released on the market without adequate safety research
– Defective construction equipment such as forklifts, ladders, railings, scaffolding, lifts, and building materials. Please also see our construction injury cases section.
– Defective consumer products such as appliances or other household items, especially for poisons and toxic chemicals.
– Defective baby products such as toys, cribs, high chairs, or strollers
– Defective designs such as architectural, engineering, or manufacturing. See also our defective highway design section.
Trust Our Experienced Product Liability Lawyers
The attorneys at Bishop Legal are experienced at handling, complex high damage cases for injured victims in Washington State. When a product seriously injures someone because of negligent design, manufacturing, or insufficient warnings, we help victims get the financial justice they deserve for the damages sustained. In the most tragic of cases, we represent the deceased’s family in a wrongful death action.
Our lawyers seek the full range of including medical bills, lost wages, future financial considerations, and compensatory damages for pain and suffering against negligent product designers, manufacturers, sellers, and other involved parties. We also handle cases of those most vulnerable to unsafe and defective products – children.
We don’t back down against powerful corporations and government agencies. We have successfully litigated cases all the way to the Washington State Supreme Court. We research all aspects of a case and get the medical, engineering, and product experts necessary to prove negligence and damages. Our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars in recoveries for seriously injured victims.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured as the result of an unsafe or defective product, please contact us. Our attorneys act promptly to allow our client’s to receive the maximum possible compensation for the damages sustained. We offer a free consultation and do not charge a fee unless a recovery is made.
Protecting the Rights of the Seriously Injured Since 1994
Se Habla Español