As we are all aware of the outbreak of COVID-19 and the impact that it’s having on our friends, family, and on local businesses, we want to send out a very important memo to emphasize our firm’s role in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
Our firm is setup to help you remotely. You do not need to come to our office in person. It can all be done from the comfort of your home.
- New client meetings can take place over the phone;
- Remote document signing on your phone/tablet or computer;
- Video conferencing available;
- Text capabilities – each client has their own text-only number they can use to text directly with the attorney and paralegal on your case;
- Whether texting, phone calls, email, fax, or regular U.S. mail, we can send and obtain documents and communicate with all of our clients;
- The ability to handle a case with great communication with our clients without having to have any physical meetings.
NOTE: For clients that do come to the office, we employ the frequent use of Clorox wipes, Lysol spray, and Purell hand sanitizer in our offices and common areas. We also have and use anti-bacterial hand soap in all our restrooms.