- Answering telephone calls, (requires understanding of telephone and voice mail system)
- Instructions on how to answer an inbound call, put call on hold, transfer to voicemail and record your voicemail system.
- Maintain a high level of excellent customer service for people walking into the office and also while being on phones.
- Mail – Stamp any outgoing mail in the morning prior to mailman’s arrival, stamp any incoming mail, UPS/FedEx deliveries. After mail has been stamped and sorted, it will require to be handed out to every staff member who received mail.
- Run the dishwasher before end of the day (5:30pm), and empty it every morning, prior to 9am.
- Check daily that all bathrooms have enough toilet paper/towels.
- Keep the front office clean along with conference room and any other items that require clean up throughout the office.
- Office Supplies- perform a periodic office inventory on office supplies. Make sure that all printer supplies/toners are in stock in order to keep printers running smoothly. Also making sure the office has daily coffee and filtered water available.
- Errands: make any necessary errands such as going to the bank, post office, staples, stores, meeting clients to pick/drop off documents etc.
- Handle incoming faxes via RingCentral and forward to assign paralegal/attorney.
- Assist with necessary projects from attorneys, paralegals, and management.
- Example projects: make copies, closing files, cover for client meetings, interpreting, records request, filing etc.
- Help with Miscellaneous attorney or paralegal requests.
- Help close client files.
- Printer’s maintenance & troubleshooting. This part of the job requires dealing with vendors who perform routine maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience in the plaintiff personal injury field and/or customer service-oriented field. We would consider training an entry-level candidate with a related bachelor’s degree who is fluent in Spanish, proficient with MO Suite of programs, and has excellent customer service background/experience.
- Applicants with high academic achievement are given preference.
- Applicants must have a valid Washington State driver’s license and clean driving record.